Ready for the next step in your engineering career?
Your technical expertise will only get you so far!
To Move Up, You Must Have Management Skills
Engineering Management Accelerator
A Five-Week Course to Help You Master the Art of Management
- Want to improve your communication and management skills, but aren’t sure how to proceed…
- Want structure and accountability to grow as a leader...
- Are ready to take the next step in your engineering career…
...Then you’re in the right place.
You can build the skills you need
to be a successful engineering manager...
Most engineering management courses offer webinars or videos that you do on your own. However, we all know that engineering managers don’t work alone.
In just five weeks, the Engineering Management Accelerator will help you:
- Communicate more effectively with individuals and in team settings
- Build relationships that will result in better projects, more productive teams, and more business for your firm
- Present your ideas powerfully in front of an audience of any number of people
- Think creatively in an opportunistic way to help your firm and your clients grow
- Stay as productive and billable as possible while remaining valuable to your firm and customers
- Become an expert in your field, elevating you and your company
- Lead in a way that unites people towards a common goal
...All the skills you’ll need to take that next step to engineering management.
Our Next Class Is Starting Soon!
Engineers from these companies have participated in the
Engineering Management Accelerator Workshop
“One of my biggest challenges in learning to be an engineering manager has been balancing managing projects versus managing people. The Engineering Management Accelerator Workshop integrates these two subjects elegantly, effectively teaching both essential communication strategies and basic business acumen.”
- Stephanie J. Kruep, S.E., P.E., SidePlate Systems, Inc.
This 5-week online workshop will teach you, inspire you, push you, and connect you to peers and coaches who will help you think like an entrepreneurial engineering manager.
Most importantly, you will build your confidence and realize that you have the abilities you need to create and present clear ideas that will drive positive change and growth for you personally, your firm, and your clients.
With live skill building sessions and coaching calls, personal assignments, and a forum for discussion, the workshop takes 10 – 20 hours to complete, most of which can be done outside of normal business hours.
**Successful completion of the course earns 5 PDHs accepted in most US States.
<<Click here to learn more about the workshop curriculum.>>
"Participating in the Engineering Manager Accelerator Program, was highly valuable to me. Every day I review and utilize the tools and information that I received from Anthony’s lectures to help me meet my goals of performing as an Engineering Manager. It was time well spent."
- John Dumas, IPS-Integrated Project Services, LLC
The Skills You Need, Presented the Way You Learn Best
If you want to be an engineering manager — a leader who spearheads projects that positively impact our world — then you must have confidence and management skills.
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to build the confidence and skills you need to transform into a leader that can drive massive growth.
The Engineering Management Accelerator course will force you to think in new ways and undertake assignments that will stretch you and help you build skills. In the process you’ll gain experience and confidence that will change your career and life forever.
ENROLLMENT IS LIMITED
“The Engineering Management Accelerator skill building sessions were very well prepared but also allowed for personalized advice. There were plenty of opportunities to ask questions and receive thoughtful responses.”
- Michelle S. Young, P.E., P.P., C.M.E., Maser Consulting, P.A.
Not sure the Engineering Management Accelerator is for you? Try it risk-free. Your enrollment comes with an unconditional 100% money back guarantee.
The Next Live Engineering Management Accelerator Course
Begins June 1
Spaces Are Limited
<<Yes! I’m Ready to Upgrade My Career>>
Questions? Visit our FAQ Section Here.