How to Login to the Forum
Logging In and Building Your Profile
- Visit this URL (don’t worry it says The Engineering Mastermind because it is an existing forum we have been building for years, but the TEMA is inside of it): http://mastermind.engineeringcareercoach.com/entry/signin?Target=discussions
- Next create your account by clicking, “Create One”
- Fill in the details to register. Indicate TEMA for the questions asking how you found the forum and why you want to join.
- At this point, you’ll have to wait until we approve you into the forum, which could take hours, but usually just minutes.
- Once approved you will be prompted to build your profile and then you will be in. Please note two very important items when building your profile:
- For your screen name, please use your first and last name with no space like AnthonyFasano – this is how people will recognize you.
- Also, please upload a professional photo (like LinkedIn).
Introduce yourself in the Main Forum
- Once you’re in and setup your profile. Introduce yourself in the forum by clicking here.
- Simply type something like this: Hello my name is XYZ, I am an XYZ engineer located in City, State and focus specifically on XYZ. I joined the forum as part of The Engineering Management Accelerator program. INSERT whatever else you’d like to say.
Navigate to the TEMA Group and find your Team
- Next, navigate to the main menu tab and hover your mouse over Groups, select The Engineering Management Accelerator.
- Then select the prompt to "click here" to enter the sub-group for your session. Join the group to access The Engineering Management Accelerator Workshop 2018 Q1 Master Index and Schedule. You may have to wait a few hours for approval again (sorry but there is no way around this).
- Once you are in, you will need to click on the Project Challenge and Presentations to select your team (see the list of teams at the bottom of this page).
- Once you click on the link for your team, that will take you into your team sub-group where you will do most of your collaboration.
View the Schedule and Register for Live Calls
Within the main TEMA group you can see a full schedule of the calls – click here to see it. You MUST register for each one and you can do so by clicking “click to register” for each one. This is necessary because we use GoToWebinar, but by doing this, you will get them on your calendar and get email reminders, so please take this step. Thanks!
Contact Betty at Betty@engineeringcareercoach.com for any questions on logging in to the forum or creating an account.